· started taekwondo in 2004 at Grand Master Tae E. Lee’s Kemptville Branch school, obtaining her 1st dan black belt in 2010;
· obtained 2 silver medals at GM Tae E. Lee’s Taekwondo Cup in 2009 for poomsae and sparring and a silver medal in 2012 for poomsae;
· obtained her Kukkiwon 3rd dan black belt in 2018 with Grand Master Nam-Sik Baik and Master Marcelo Sarkis of Blue Wave Taekwondo Canada;
· has found that taekwondo has helped her in many life situations where confidence, patience and/or determination were needed;
· truly believes that teaching is learning and enjoys the challenge of continuous learning that taekwondo has to offer for its varied aspects of patterns, sparring and self-defense;
· promotes taekwondo for girls and women to help them through challenges that are unique to them
· enjoys many outdoor activities such as canoe-camping, whitewater canoeing, flatwater kayaking, hiking, cycling and skiing;
· For indoor enjoyment, she likes to read, quilt and knit;
· is a Registered Professional Forester, has worked in many different places in Ontario for the Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry and has been living in Peterborough since 2014.
taekwondo peterborough kukkiwon world blue wave
Copyright © 2018-2021 Blue Wave Taekwondo Canada - All Rights Reserved.